If the cost of Orientation Week is beyond your scope, financial aid is available. We are committed to ensuring that everybody who wishes to participate in Orientation Week has the opportunity to do so. As well, all academic events are free to attend. Please review the information and form below. Please mail or scan and email the form to the Orientation Bursary office for processing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some general information:
- All responses to the Orientation Bursary Applications will be sent out within one week of receiving a form. if received prior to that date. You will receive notification before the beginning of Orientation week.
- If a full bursary is granted, you will be notified and no more work will be required of you
- If a partial bursary is granted, and you still wish to be part of Orientation Week, there are two options:
- Mail a cheque to pre-register. Unfortunately, our online system is fixed at the full price and online payment would be unavailable.
- Payment can be made the day before Faculty Orientation Week in the lower level of the John Deutsch University Centre (JDUC) on September 2nd or on the first day of Faculty Orientation Week, same location, on September 3rd.
- You can, technically, mail in a cash payment however it is not suggested due to safety and security reasons.
Bursary Deadline is August 27th, 2014.
Though you are applying for a bursary, you must register online for Orientation Week. This excludes your payment for the week. Please ensure that you get to the page that says Part 1: Registration Form Complete, and do not proceed with payment. That way your registration information is sent, and if you end up in line and paying in person for Orientation Week, your visit in line will be significantly shorter.
If you have any questions about the bursaries available, you can contact Head Gael, Heather Salema, at email@example.com or by phone at (613) 533-6000 ex. 36873 between the hours of 9-4 on weekdays.