Mon, Mar 25/10
Welcome to Queen’s, ArtSci 2017!!
On Sunday, March 24th, the 500 Arts & Science Orientation Week Leaders at Queen’s University gathered for the first time.
From the Orientation Committee, from your frosh leaders – the GAELS – and from Arts & Science Faculty, we’d just like to formally welcome the Class of 2017 to Queen’s!
You are all in for the time of your lives, and we can’t wait to help kickstart the process! And think, if the Gaels can muster this spirit now considering they’ve all just met – then O-week is definitely in great hands this year, but most important of all, so are you.
So if you are nervous, anxious, excited or overwhelmed – know that we’re always here for you. See you in September 2017!!
Visit our facebook page or follow us on twitter @asusorientation
Mon, Mar 11/13
Gaels for Orientation Week 2013
The list of Gaels, and Gael Fams – can be found here! All successful applicants will be e-mailed within the week by the Orientation Coordinator (OC) in charge of their Gael Fam.
March 24 – This is the day all Gaels will be meeting there Gael fams!
April 7th – Mandatory Orientation Roundtable Training Date for all Orientation leaders.
Wed, Feb 27/13
Arts & Science Orientation Week 2013
(Interview List to be found below)
- All interviews will be occurring on the first floor of Jeffrey Hall (the bottom floor of Jeffrey Hall)
- DO NOT FORGET TO BRING BOTTLES FOR SHINERAMA’S BOTTLE DRIVE! Check in all bottles at the registration table when checking in for your interview.
- If you were scheduled during a conflict for your interview time, and need it switched at some point within the weekend, please contact Gael Folk Trio’s Allyshia, Leah and Liisa at email@example.com
- IMPORTANT: For those attending the MCRC Montreal Trip, we have been notified by the trip organizers that applicants have been scheduled to be on the later Saturday bus. As a result, your interviews have been scheduled for Saturday morning. If you believe you are on a morning bus or that there is still a conflict, please contact your trip advisor to confirm when you are leaving before contacting Gael Folk Trio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMPORTANT:For those who have contacted us in regard to extenuating circumstances which prevent you from being at your interview time, you will be contacted within the next few days. You may want to notify your interview group if you cannot make it to your interview. Please be patient with a response, there are many applicants, but all cases will be dealt with. If you do not hear a response by this Friday night, please e-mail us asap.
- Note: Not having enough time to meet up with your interview group is not a valid reason to re-schedule an interview. Please notify us in the interview if there were extenuating circumstances preventing you from meeting up with your group. Please make sure your interview group is aware.
- IMPORTANT: If you have not given us your contact info, please e-mail us asap at email@example.com, so that we may notify your interview group how to contact you.
- For any other questions, comment or concerns you can contact Allyshia, Leah and Liisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Your Orientation Chairs Dan, Alex, Tessa, Amanda, Doug
Fri, Feb 8/2013
Gael Applications are still due today at 4pm! However, due to weather conditions you may e-mail your application to Daniel Goncalves at email@example.com or Allyshia, Leah and Liisa at firstname.lastname@example.org, instead of handing in a paper submission. You may submit you creative part no later than Tuesday of next week to the ASUS Core at 183 University Avenue! We hope this does not inconvenience anyone and good luck to everyone through this process! MAD O-Week Love!
-The Orientation Committee 2013
Thinking of applying to be a Gael?! Find the applications below! E-mail Gael Folk Trio- Allyshia, Leah and Liisa- at email@example.com for any info you need on the interview and application process! Apps are due Friday February 8th, and can be dropped off at Vic Hall or the ASUS Core (183 University) by 4:00pm SHARP!
This video is a friendly hello from your Gaels (Orientation Leaders), Coordinators and Chairs – to give you sense of all the excitement and spirit that is awaiting you at Orientation Week 2012!
Welcome incoming Queen’s students, family members and friends of all kinds to the official website of Queen’s University Arts and Science Undergraduate Society (ASUS) Orientation Week! This website will be your best resource for all things orientation, both leading up to and during the week itself. Whether you’re wanting to know how to register, where you’re supposed to meet your orientation group or even what that one crazy cheer is actually saying, you should be able to find your answer on here!
If, however, you cannot find the answer to your question feel free to email the Head Gael, Daniel Goncalves, at firstname.lastname@example.org who would be more than happy to help you out.
So, without further ado, feel free to enjoy and explore this website and get pumped for Orientation!